Information for 2018 will be posted in June
The following is here to give you an idea of the dates and forms.
- Request a copy of your most-recent transcripts to be sent to the Vassar College Office of Admission.
- Please note: We need an official copy of your transcript, including the most recent semester’s grades, on file at Vassar to finalize registration for first-semester courses and to receive transfer credits. All final transcripts should be sent to Office of Admissions.
- If you have AP and/or IB credit, request that a copy of the transcript from the original testing service be sent to Vassar College, Office of the Dean of Studies, as soon as possible. See the section on “Pre-matriculation Credits” for the addresses of the testing services and more information.
- Schedule an appointment with your physician and complete and return the Medical Form to the Office of Health Services as soon as possible. Be sure to include ALL required signatures (student, parent/guardian, and physician).
Completed Medical Forms are due by July 1.
- Submit a photo for your Vassar ID Card. The photo must be an accurate representation of what you currently look like. A full-color, shoulders-and-above photo is required, and hats, sunglasses, or anything obscuring your face is prohibited.
Deadline: June 30.
- If you are requesting disability accommodations, you must return the Self-Identification Form to the Office for Accessibility and Educational Opportunity.
Deadline: June 15.
- Fill out your Housing Application and V-Cash Account Application. Complete the housing form thoughtfully and honestly so that the staff in the Residential Life Office can select the most appropriate housing arrangement and roommate for you. Deadline: June 25.
- Complete the New Student Biography Form as soon as possible. This form will require information from your parents/guardians.
Deadline: July 1.
- Pre-register for your fall semester classes, using the Vassar College Catalogue to read course descriptions and using the Schedule of Classes to plan your course schedule for the fall semester. See the section on “Registration and Advising” for special instructions for transfer students. Please note that you do not need to know the amount of transfer credit you will receive in order to pre-register.
Deadline: July 5.
- Fill out the Religious Interest Form. Whether or not you consider yourself to be religious, please fill out the form as it helps the college better serve the needs of our students.
- If you are an international transfer student, arrive for International Orientation on August 23, 2018. All others are expected to arrive for New Student Orientation on August 27, 2018. There will be a special meeting for transfer, visiting, and exchange students during Orientation. See the sections on “Arrival Information” and “Orientation Schedule” for details.