For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Transfer/Visiting/Exchange FAQ, or email Pauline Saavedra, Assistant Dean of Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request a copy of your most-recent transcripts to be sent to the Vassar College Office of Admission.
- Please note: We need an official copy of your transcript, including the most recent semester’s grades, on file at Vassar to finalize registration for first-semester courses and to receive transfer credits. All final transcripts should be sent to Office of Admissions.
- If you have AP and/or IB credit, request that a copy of the transcript from the original testing service be sent to Vassar College, Office of the Dean of Studies, as soon as possible. See the section on “Pre-matriculation Credits” for the addresses of the testing services and more information.
- Fill out the Religious Interest Form. Whether or not you consider yourself to be religious, please fill out the form as it helps the college better serve the needs of our students.
Deadline: July 31
- If you are an international transfer student, arrive for International Orientation on August 23, 2018. All others are expected to arrive for New Student Orientation on August 27, 2018. There will be a special meeting for transfer, visiting, and exchange students during Orientation. See the sections on “Arrival Information” and “Orientation Schedule” for details.