For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Transfer / Visiting / Exchange FAQ, or email Pauline Saavedra, assistant dean of studies, at email@example.com.
- Request a copy of your most-recent transcripts to be sent to the Vassar College Office of Admission.
- Please note: We need an official copy of your transcript, including the most recent semester’s grades, on file at Vassar to finalize registration for first-semester courses and to receive transfer credits. All final transcripts should be sent to Office of Admissions.
- If you have AP and/or IB credit, request that a copy of the transcript from the original testing service be sent to Vassar College, Office of the Dean of Studies, as soon as possible. See the section on “Pre-matriculation Credits” for the addresses of the testing services and more information.
- Schedule an appointment with your physician and complete and return the Medical Form to the Office of Health Services as soon as possible. Be sure to include ALL required signatures (student, parent/guardian, and physician).
Completed Medical Forms are due by July 1.
- Complete Think About It, a 2-hr online course through Campus Clarity that provides educational information related to sexual violence prevention in our community. To start the course, simply visit www.campusclarity.com, enter your Vassar College email address, and click "Start Training." (Note: Completion of Think About It is required before students may enroll in academic courses). For technical assistance please visit https://support.campusclarity.com. For all other questions or concerns please email Vassar's Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: July 28
- Fill out the Religious Interest Form. Whether or not you consider yourself to be religious, please fill out the form as it helps the college better serve the needs of our students.
- If you are an international transfer student, arrive for International Orientation on August 17, 2017. All others are expected to arrive for New Student Orientation on August 21, 2017. There will be a special meeting for transfer, visiting, and exchange students during Orientation. See the sections on “Arrival Information” and “Orientation Schedule” for details.